Deliver Salesforce Deployment Resulting in Personalized Retail Experiences for Your Customers and Higher Loyalty
1. Understanding customer behavior is a real challenge. Today’s consumer journey is no longer linear, customers use a revolving door of different devices such as tablets, mobile phones, and laptops, which retailers need to keep in mind when planning a Salesforce deployment.
2. Too much data. Not only is having too much data a challenge, but struggling to combine it all together to create a comprehensive single-customer view is also a tough feat to accomplish. Customizing Salesforce data architecture specifically for the retail industry will allow your team to slice and dice the information and reach faster decisions.
Panel discussion available on-demand
Challenging Marketing Technology Failures to Unlock Revenue Growth This panel covers the following topics:
• Marketing technology underutilization
• Ways to avoid implementation failures
• How to build a blueprint for revenue growth
Guidelines for Retailers to Avoid Deployment Failure
- Create a focal point for retail data for your marketing, sales, and service teams
- Boost conversions and make better recommendations with AI
- Understand your customers and personalize each interaction
- Implement new technology twice as fast to scale your business
By working with many retailers over the past 10 years, we have accumulated a vast knowledge of common retailer challenges and needs.
Tailoring the implementation of Salesforce technologies for your retail business in a very lean deployment approach allows you to achieve your business goals quicker and more efficiently.
We help retailers experience sustainable growth by combining senior marketing know-how, strategies, and best practices with advanced marketing technologies provided by Salesforce.
Improving sales performance with CRM technology is an obvious choice. Boosting your CRM investment makes even more sense in leading your retail business to sustainable growth.
Our goal is to support your team long after the Salesforce deployment. You don’t want to underuse the power of your solution or, worse, miss opportunities that could save you money and time.
Planning the evolution of your system and periodically auditing its performance through managed services will help you maximize the returns on your investment (ROI) over time.
Maximizing user adoption, providing Salesforce staff augmentation, or simply using our on-demand consultants can also help extend your ROI for years.
Salesforce implementation for retail companies can translate into greater conversions, more streamlined operations, and enhanced customer satisfaction. Call today to schedule a consultation and learn how you can utilize this opportunity.