Gain visibility across sales, service, and finance with Professional Services Automation Software
1. Lack of visibility on project information. Having a hard time accessing project information or sharing it with the management team?
2. Difficulty to track resource occupation rates. Finding it hard to schedule the right people, with the right skills, for the right projects at the right time?
3. Keeping budgets in line. Struggling to keep projects on task, budgets in line, and all stakeholders informed?
How can you solve this?
- Connect your people and projects. You can easily manage teams across your entire organization. Schedule the right people, with the right skills, for the right projects at the right time, and optimize the deployment of your people.
- Get a full view of project financial health. Access comprehensive project-related financials anytime with Professional Services Automation software – including revenue, bookings, backlog, billing, budgets, and rate realization.
- Full lifecycle services forecasting. Use Professional Services Automation software to get flexible revenue and billings forecasting across both projects and opportunities with configurable reporting and business rules.
Over the past 9 years, we have implemented more business solutions for professional services organizations than in any other industry we serve.
Perfectly tailoring the implementation of Salesforce technologies for your professional services organization, in a very lean deployment approach, is what you can expect from us. You will also achieve your business goals quicker and more efficiently because of that.
We help Professional Services organizations experience sustainable growth by combining senior marketing know-how, strategies, and best practices with advanced marketing technologies provided by Salesforce.
Improving sales performance with CRM technology is an obvious choice. Boosting your CRM investment makes even more sense in leading your Professional Services business to sustainable growth.
Our goal is to support your team long after implementation. You don’t want to underuse the power of your Salesforce solution or worse, miss opportunities that could save you money and time.
Planning the evolution of your system and periodically auditing its performance will help you maximize the returns on your investment over time.
Maximizing user adoption, providing Salesforce staff augmentation or simply using our on-demand consultants can also help extend your ROI for years.