Achieve great service level agreements, account performance, and the ability to predict demand
1. Inaccurate forecasting. Is making sure to not exceed demand for a product, or run out of necessary materials an issue?
2. Meeting commitments. Having difficulty meeting commitments and client expectations?
3. Inefficient processes. 88% of manufacturers say increasing process efficiencies is a priority.
Panel discussion available on-demand
Challenging Marketing Technology Failures To Unlock Revenue Growth
• Marketing technology underutilization
• How to avoid failures
• How to build a blueprint for revenue growth
How can you solve this?
- Create precise business predictions. Instant access to reporting provides information on product performance that can be crucial.
- Better inventory management. Gain a 360-degree view of your operations to avoid over or underproducing
- Better meet commitments. Connect different departments together. By connecting sales and operations, you can instantaneously and automatically submit sales orders into a unified system that are sent straight to fulfillment.
Serving the manufacturing industry in the past 9+ years allowed us to accumulate a deep understanding of manufacturers’ challenges, including how to adapt to the new paradigms brought by Industry 4.0.
This is the main reason why we can help you achieve your business goals quicker and more efficiently, with a highly personalized implementation of salesforce technologies for your manufacturing business.
We help manufacturers experience sustainable growth by combining senior marketing know-how, strategies, and best practices with advanced marketing technologies provided by Salesforce.
Improving sales performance with CRM technology is an obvious choice. Boosting your CRM investment makes even more sense in leading your manufacturing business to sustainable growth.
Our goal is to support your team long after implementation. You don’t want to underuse the power of your Salesforce solution or worse, miss opportunities that could save you money and time.
Planning the evolution of your system and periodically auditing its performance will help you maximize the returns on your investment over time.
Maximizing user adoption, providing Salesforce staff augmentation or simply using our on-demand consultants can also help extend your ROI for years.