Salesforce for Professional Services: Gain visibility across sales, service, and finance
Common challenges you might currently face with Salesforce.
Learn how the deployment of Salesforce for professional services can make the following issues disappear:
1. Lack of visibility on project information.Having a hard time accessing project information or sharing it with the management team?
2. Difficulty in tracking resource occupation rates.Finding it hard to schedule the right people, with the right skills, for the right projects at the right time?
3. Keeping budgets in line. Struggling to keep projects on task, budgets in line, and all stakeholders informed?
How can an innovative deployment of Salesforce for professional services solve this?
- Connect your people and projects. You can easily manage teams across your entire organization. Schedule the right people, with the right skills, for the right projects at the right time, and optimize the deployment of your people.
- Get a full view of project financial health. Access comprehensive project-related financials anytime with Salesforce for professional services – including revenue, bookings, backlog, billing, budgets, and rate realization.
- Full lifecycle services forecasting. Use Professional Services Automation software to get flexible revenue and billings forecasting across both projects and opportunities with configurable reporting and business rules.
Over the past 10 years, we have implemented more business solutions for professional services organizations than in any other industry we serve.
You can expect us to perfectly tailor the deployment of Salesforce technologies for your professional services organization, in a very lean deployment approach. Thanks to this, you will also achieve your business goals quicker and more efficiently.
We help professional services experience sustainable growth by combining senior marketing know-how, strategies, and best practices with advanced marketing technologies provided by Salesforce.
Improving sales performance with CRM technology is an obvious choice. Boosting your CRM investment is the next step for professional services sustainable growth.
Deployment of Salesforce for professional services will offer you a better visibility in sales, service and finance you need, and help you meet your business goals! Contact us today to explore our services.